November 30 - December 3rd, 2017
Training Day PDX
4225 SE 82nd Ave. Suite 2
Portland, Oregon 97266
Cost includes accommodations for out-of-town students.
Scholarships are available for qualified applicants.
The Reembody Method™ is the most comprehensive and practical system available for improving the quality of movement in the human body. Using a novel, three-point assessment algorithm, The Reembody Method™ allows practitioners to explore human movement in the context of the environment where that movement takes place. The result: a robust, intuitive understanding of how to improve performance—and eliminate dysfunction.
Completion of the Level 1: Reembody-Certified Apprentice (RCA) 20-hour course will allow students to:
• Demonstrate competence in the use of the Reembody Method™ to improve their own comfort, safety, and performance, regardless of activity or objective
• Introduce the Reembody Method™ to clients and patients, where appropriate
• Access the vast Reembody support network including case studies, reading lists, and twice-weekly online office hours with founder Kevin Moore
• Earn NASM and ACSM CECs
• Be featured and promoted on reembodymethod.com
• Hold the official title of Reembody-Certified Apprentice (RCA)
Space is limited, and admission is selective. Prospective parties must first send a statement of interest/CV to founder Kevin Moore, email@example.com.
"I can't pick a favorite part of this course. It was well organized, the teacher was compassionate, humble and very knowledgable, the support staff was amazing. The amount of information could seem overwhelming at times, but there was ample time to absorb the info."
"Beyond the explanation of physical movement, [Kevin] provided a more in-depth and person-centered approach. The Reembody Method has truly changed my life."