Reembody Method® Certification – Level 1
Over the course of four days, we will:
- Take a deep dive into the human threat response, and how it influences posture, biomechanics and common conditions like arthritis, IT band syndrome, and hypermobility
- Discuss cutting edge applications of the current research on pain science and polyvagal theory
- Share tools for engaging in relationships with the people in our care that truly center **their** experience without disregarding our own
- Cover some key strategies that we can use to navigate burnout and compassion fatigue
Completion of this course grants the title of Reembody Certified Apprentice (RCA), and allows enrollment in the Level 2 Reembody Certified Apprentice Practitioner (RCAP) course.
Other perks of attending:
- Join a curious, creative, and brilliant community of health professionals, from around the globe. Our modality is for everyone in healthcare in other wellness and movement settings.
- Lifelong access to our biweekly Office Hours: a virtual gathering for Reembody Method Apprentices where we get to know one another, collaborate, and share the questions/challenges/observations coming up in our work. (recordings available)
- The RCA program is a great big “RESET” button for your body and mind. If you’re in a slump, this is a surefire way to kick it.
Thursday, October 14th, 2021 through Sunday, October 17th, 2021
Each day includes five hours of teaching and one hour-long lunch break
Included in Tuition
- 20 hours of instruction
- Continuing-education credits (CECs) through NASM, ACSM, OBMT and NESTA
- 5 nights of group lodging (optional)
- Ongoing access to case studies, office hours and support materials
- 15% of the revenue of each full ticket sale goes towards our scholarship fund.
Partial scholarships available! Email us for more information.
- Identify adaptive strategies the body uses to protect us as we respond and adapt the environment and our circumstances.
- Explore the relationship between movement and emotion.
- Explore the value of trauma-informed practice
- Develop basic proficiency in using Reembody Method predictive models
- Identify practical definitions for dominant and non-dominant hemispheres of the brain
- Develop a more robust understanding of the human threat response cycle
- Understand the role of intuition in treatment, and identify techniques for honing intuition alongside conventional analysis
- Learn how and when to employ touch in wellness practice—and how to get by without it, even as a massage therapist or other touch-based provider.
- We will be operating under the guidelines set down by the CDC and the state of Oregon. At this time, indoor *and* outdoor masking are required by the state of Oregon regardless of vaccination status. Should that policy change before the date of the course, course expectations will change to match.
- All attendees are required to be fully vaccinated (including those who have had and recovered from covid-19) in order to participate in this course. If you are experiencing vaccination anxiety and would like assistance in navigating this experience, we can help.
23 in stock