Reembody Method™ Apprentice Certification – Level 2 (RCAP)(B.C.)
Thursday, November 29th, 2018 through Sunday, December 2nd, 2018
1 PM – 7 PM Thursday, 9 AM to 3 PM each day after (with one hour for lunch)
Included in Tuition
20 hours of instruction
Continuing-education credits (CECs) through NASM, ACSM and ACE
Lodging for 5 nights (optional)
Ongoing access to case studies, office hours and support materials
The RCA-20 allowed practitioners of all types to interact with their clients, patients, and their own bodies in an all-new way. We made a commitment to sensing, shook hands with our “black box”, and discovered the predictable patterns in our intuition.
While building on the information presented in in your RCA-20, the Reembody Certified Apprentice-Practitioner Course (RCAP-20) will explore method execution in much greater detail, allowing apprentices to use Reembody methodology with confidence.
We will explore—and drill—a wide variety of hands-on techniques and client interface strategies, focusing primarily on the physiology of breath, gait and social communication.
Completion of the Level 2: Apprentice-Practitioner course will allow students to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of the Reembody Method to improve their own comfort, safety, and performance, regardless of activity or objective
- Represent the Reembody Method to clients, patients, and fellow bodyworkers
- Access the Reembody support network including case studies, reading lists, and FAQs
- Earn NASM and ACSM CECs
- Be featured and promoted on reembodymethod.com and Reembody social media
- Register for the Level 3: Practitioner course
- Design and market their own events (up to four per year) through reembodymethod.com and Reembody social media.
- Enjoy priority status for assistant opportunities at Reembody events
- Hold the official title of Reembody-Certified Apprentice-Practitioner (RCAP)
- Identify the 6 principle interface strategies
- Become proficient with a variety of manual manipulation techniques (MMTs)
- Develop skills for improvisational programming
- Learn to adapt current MMTs to any practitioner, and design new MMTs specific to a practitioner’s strengths and limitations
- Become familiar with the Orbital Model of Postural Mechanics
- Assess other movement modalities for their potential effectiveness (and possible harm)
- Predict, observe and refine longitudinal trends in clients and self
- Refine understanding of breath as a mechanical operation
- Identify potential confounding elements in extant data and research on anatomy, physiology and kinesiology.
32 in stock