The New Model of Manual Therapy
The Reembody Method connects what we think, how we feel and the way we move in one elegant, accessible practice. With it, providers are more powerful, and clients more empowered.
This 5 hour course provides manual practitioners with the foundation of the Reembody Method and explores how it works in the context of a holistic, hands-on practice.
Completion of both modules prepares attendees for the full 20-hour Reembody Certified Apprentice training, while providing simple effective practices for immediate use.
- Two live, 150-minute online modules
- Lecture format, with some individual practicum
- Two 10-minute breaks provided in each 150-minute module
- Discover practical applications of the Polyvagal theory
- Develop a deeper understanding of how and why humans feel pain
- Classify movement patterns by their relationship to threat states
- Explore greater agency and nuance in the practitioner role
- Access to over 200 hours of archived office hours footage
- Discounted rates on session packages
- Personalized assistance with your own clients.
- If you wish to attend a live Reembody Method training in the future, tuition for these online modules will be automatically applied to the full course tuition. In the event that a training fills to capacity, you will be given priority registration
- Modules will be recorded and available to view with proof of purchase