Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:11 — 35.4MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
Since 2013, The Reembody Method has been changing lives and challenging the status quo for human movement health. In this short introductory episode, I sit down with Reembody Founder Kevin Moore to talk about what exactly this whole “Reembody” thing is—specifically:
- Why we have a “dominant” and “non-dominant” side—and why “balancing out” should never be the goal
- How to tell when a corrective exercise is working (hint: it should take 1 set of 1 rep)
- Why strengthening one specific muscle is a waste of time
- What happens in a typical Reembody session
- How culture and psychology influence our a person’s relationship with their body
To cut to Kevin’s interview, jump to 3:30.
Future episodes will include excerpts from our twice-weekly office hours videos, interviews with brilliant movement experts, and life-changing private sessions.
2 Responses to “The Reembody Podcast, Episode #1: An Interview with Kevin Moore”
Hello Kevin I took your class add the 2017 NW. yoga conference and loved. I have my own sub yoga business and I work at Pacific Yew Yoga studio and his historical downtown Albany, Oregon. I also teach yoga at the YMCA. Wendy is the owner at PYY. Told her a lot about you and your Teaching. What is your schedule like and is it possible we could set up a workshop with You and offer it to other yogis in our community.
Very nice to hear from you, Charlotte. I’ve sent you an email with some options for how to go forward.